The Rosette Company - Terms and Conditions of Business
- All orders must be prepaid prior to
commencement of manufacture unless specifically agreed beforehand.
- No responsibility for errors relating to
telephone orders will be accepted unless the order is confirmed in
writing prior to the commencement of the manufacture of the order.
- All invoices are strictly 30 days net. No VAT is
- All overseas orders must be paid in Pounds
Sterling by Bankers Draft drawn on a London bank.
- All prices are exclusive of Postage and
Packaging which will be charged. We reserve the right to determine
the most suitable method of despatch.
- No responsibility for shortages, errors or
damages will be accepted unless they are reported to us within 48
hours of receipt of the order.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order or
- All measurements are approximate and
descriptions are for guidance only.
- All printing plates, including those for
which a contribution to the cost is charged, remain the property of
The Rosette Company.
- In the event of a supplier failing to deliver
we reserve the right to substitute materials.
- All customer artwork must be prepared as
“Camera Ready” , black ink on white paper.
- It will be the responsibility of the customer
to ensure that any motifs specified do not infringe copyright
- This online catalogue remains the property of
The Rosette Company and no part thereof is to be copied without
- We reserve the right to alter prices without
- E & OE